Net360 sells, services and repairs Microsoft and Apple computers.
Whether it is a PC desktop, laptop or an Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, or MacBook Mini – we can fix it! Over the past 10 years we have become the trusted computer repair shop and service center for over a thousand customers in Fairport, Victor and the surrounding areas. We are experts with the following services:
- Laptop Screen Repair – Dell, HP, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Apple
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 and Apple macOS operating systems
- Virus, adware or malware cleanups
- Data migration from an old computer to a new computer
- Windows or macOS upgrades
- Troubleshooting issues your computer may have: wireless networking, pop-ups or general slow performance. We will bring your computer back to running at its peak performance
- We work on all vendor computers such as HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Apple and more.
- Upgrades for your computer such as adding more memory (RAM) or adding a new hard drive or solid state drive (SSD)
- Anti-Virus software recommendations and how to secure your computer from hacks or data loss
- Our computer technician will come to your home and troubleshoot your wireless network, router or modem. Check on the network security configurations and get everything running the way it should. We will assist with your email and web browsing. We will help you with your data backups for your cherished data such as pictures or Microsoft Office documents.
We offer a complete portfolio of business critical IT services
Apple & Microsoft Consulting
Net360 has vast experience with Microsoft and Apple networking. This includes end to end support from the server to the client as well as integrating Apple devices and Macs into Microsoft data networks. Net360 has relationships and/or certifications with the largest vendors such as Microsoft, Apple, HP, Lenovo, Cisco and many more. We have been a member of the Apple Consultants Network and continue to work closely with the Apple stores. Net360 provides service to the Greater Rochester, Buffalo, and Syracuse New York areas. We deliver expert on-site technology service and support!
Net360 has expertise in deploying Cloud services from Microsoft and Google. We deploy cloud services such as Microsoft Office 365, OneDrive and Azure. Google Cloud Services such as G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Business) which includes Gmail, Calendar, Hangouts, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Sites.
Managed IT Consulting Services
What is a Managed Services Provider? We are asked this question from time to time. Wikipedia provides a great description which I will quote here: “Managed services is the practice of outsourcing on a proactive basis management responsibilities and functions and a strategic method for improving operations and cutting expenses. It appears as an alternative to the break/fix or on-demand outsourcing model where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done. Under this subscription model, the client or customer is the entity that owns or has direct oversight of the organization or system being managed whereas the managed services provider (MSP) is the service provider delivering the managed services. The client and the MSP are bound by a contractual, service-level agreement that states the performance and quality metrics of their relationship.
Net360 offers a complete MSP solution that can proactively keep your data network and phone systems up to date, running efficiently and securely while providing help desk support to your employees to increase employee productivity.
24 x 7 Monitoring and Alerting
Net360 will proactively monitor your network and remotely address potential points of failure before they become critical.
When a site visit is required, immediate, automatic alerts guarantee a rapid response.
Initial network scan to discover and assess potential points of failure
Ongoing scanning for up-to-date hardware,
software and patch information that can also be used for theft, flood and fire insurance or taxation purposes
Warranty tracking makes sure you don’t pay for maintenance twice.
Net360 minimizes disruptions to your work environment by resolving issues proactively Deep, remote visibility into the health and performance of your IT assets allows us to diagnose problems faster than ever.
Extensive reporting gives you a bird’s-eye view of your entire network’s security.
Continuous monitoring and alerting for viruses,worms, malware, and attempted network access by unauthorized users.
Network scans will also detect high-bandwidth interactive games or illegal peer-to-peer file sharing applications that monopolize business resources and often introduce viruses and spyware.
You’ll get comprehensive, graphical reports every month
Accurate, up-to-date data simplifies capacity management and upgrade planning.
We’ll meet to discuss the overall health and performance of your IT assets and ways to get the most out of your investments
Extensive data about your IT will support more accurate budget forecasting